almost 3 years ago
To support the key functions of the business by providing engineering services as and when required.
- To ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
- To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Water Treatment Engineer to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acid descales
- Calibration / instrumentation
- Demin installation
- Demin service
- Flushing / chlorination of buildings/ pipework (closed circuits)
- Minor plumbing tasks
- Tank Cleaning and chlorination works
- Basic Bas Exchange service
- Base Exchange install
- Basic filtration service and install
- TMV service and replacement
- Cooling tower clean and service
- Endoscopic inspection
- Chemical top up of chlorine dioxide