Up to £23,000 Depending on Experience
over 3 years ago
Role Title: Water Services Technician / Site Engineer
Purpose of role: To carry out pre-planned water management tasks such as temperature monitoring, TMV servicing and other water management related tasks and remedial works.
Location: Upminster, Essex
• Complete on site records and update online records accordingly
• Ensure contractual obligations are met on site.
• Actively feedback any new sales opportunities that may arise.
• Clean and disinfect cold water storage tanks following the required procedures and ensuring that work is completed to the required standards.
• Install water storage tank upgrades to the required standards.
• Install and maintain pipe and tank insulation.
• To undertake other tasks, as required, to assist the team to deliver a high level of service to clients, in particular to undertake the work of a Water Services Site Engineer, if required to do so.
• At all times, work in a way that demonstrates business methods.
• To listen to and relay market intelligence.
• Maintain high standards in terms of personal appearance conduct and respect of Company property.
• Be prepared to work weekends (on occasions)
• Be prepared to work away (on occasions)
Qualifications required to do this role:
• 5 x GCSEs (English and Maths B grade and above)
• Any other legionella related exams or course attendances ideal
• Valid driving licence with 6 points or less
Experience required to do this role:
• Previous water engineer experience
• Basic plumbing knowledge
• Confidence in carrying out remedial works
• Knowledge of operational water systems and how they work
Skills required to do this role:
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Working with others and alone working
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and professional manner
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to compile documents and reports
• Comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces
• Competent with PC and Office Applications (Word, Excel)
• Be self-motivated and be able to work remotely when required.
• Be willing to learn and assist in other areas of the business if and when required.