over 2 years ago
- Develop and perform final electrical and functional checks/tests, on weighing, X-ray inspection, vision inspection and bespoke systems.
- Ensure mechanical test and checks have been carried out and formally documented.
- Perform and document customer specific tests and checks, verify that the equipment runs at the required speed, weight performance and inspection levels as required.
- Inspect machines and documentation in preparation for pre-delivery inspections and factory acceptance tests.
- Adjust and develop equipment operation procedures and checklists to improve and streamline processes.
- Electronics troubleshooting and fault analysis.
- Mechanical troubleshooting and fault analysis.
- Good judgment.
- Client relationship management.
- Salary: £35,000
- Company vehicle
- Company holiday
- Credit card
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Many other company benefits